Friday, 25 November 2011

If you are not _________... You should be _________!

I like to think I have good taste in things. Be it movies, tv shows or music, I like good things. (Or do I've been told.)

If I see a good movie, I'll tell you why you should go see it. If I pick up an album, I'll tell you why you should give it a listen. A tv show that you should be watching, I'll tell you why. If you say to me "Ritchie! Have you seen/heard _________? NO? You should. It's great!!!" I'll check it out. And if others should see it, I'll let them know why. If you were wrong when you said it was great, I'll let everyone know my thoughts. Cool? Cool. COOL!

If you're not watching _________, you should be watching _________!

If you're not listening to _________, you should be listening to _________.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to start filling in those blanks.

    ReplyDelete